This is the highly sought after CD+DVD pack for the short film/documentary called, "Wire Tap" by "Ricky Ross Enterprise/Freeway Enterprise (The Real Rick Ross, NOT the rapper) & Elite Entertainment Group".
The soundtrack features from all over the United States of America like: Boozilla (Colorado), Cinque (Arizona), Philty rich & Stevie Joe (California), Rich The Factor (Missouri), Kia Shine (Tennessee), Peru The Hustla (Illinois), Rob Bruce (Ohio) and much more!!! This albums is all about the hustle, the rise, the glitter, people telling you to slow down and the pitfalls of the hustlers life. Production on this fantastic soundtrack was handled by: DJ Quote, Maserati Shellz, Mo Heat, Pushkeys, FB, Liq The God, J Dunny, Scorp Dezel, J.P.C., Track Junkies, Young Doe, Akright Production, A.S.A.P., Mellow Boy Production, Jokey, Cartel, Jimathez & Spook Doc Dangerous!!!
The DVD Synopsis: The Documentary, takes you into a security nightmare. In a highly technological world, the police are always advancing the boundaries of what they can use to penetrate the criminal veil. At their disposal are the tools of a paranoid bureaucracy dedicated to financing its lust for power with the spoils of illegal narcotics and incarceration of the youth. The best-laid plans of the Patriot Act have made a giant loophole in wire surveillance, which can call into account everyone in America as a possible part of a narcotics organization.
We begin with the story of the wiretap case that changed the face of criminal investigation in America, and yet it came from one of the least likely places, in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. Xavier Davis, aka Boozilla or Zaboo, planted the seeds of West Coast Hip Hop, gang life, and easy drug money. It was in this new and ripe environment that he would also lay the foundations of a legal music business that would stretch a nation wide and give hope to many local artists struggling for notoriety.
In the music business, Boozilla cultivated an image, and that image drew the attention of the authorities. In an investigation that lasted less than 3 months, the State of Colorado ended up convicting Xavier Davis, and several others who may have been nothing more than legal business associates, on charges of "Conspiracy".
Who gets caught in these wiretap investigations of "front" businesses? Not just the dealers and sellers of illegal narcotics! Due to the nature of front businesses, codes are meant to sound like standard business deals. The dry cleaner who also sells drugs might use "detergent" as a code for cocaine. Now anytime authorities hear "detergent" on a wiretap they assume a person is speaking about narcotics. Deciphering these codes help police to put away the "Bad Guys". So if police are starting to take "everyday words" and turn them into codes for narcotics, then will they start taking "everyday people" to jail for being drug dealers?
SHOT, DIRECTED & EDITED BY: Optimum Films, Inc.
CONDITION: (SEE AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND PRICING)
LABEL: RICKY ROSS ENTERPRISE/FREEWAYENTERPRISE/ELITE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
MATRIX: CD: CODA INC. 404905 IFPI ZB01 DVD: CODA INC. 404833 IFPI ZB01 01 IFPI LL30
- INTRO (BOOZILLA) - COLORADO
- RIDE SLOW (CINQUE) - ARIZONA
- ALL BY MYSELF (RELLY RELL) - CALIFORNIA
- WHERE WOULD I BE (INNERSTATE IKE) - COLORADO
- GLITTER (PERU THE HUSTLA FEAT. STEPHANIE GOLDSMITH) - ILLINOIS
- I'M GOOD (YOUNG DOE AKA CHARLES TRUTH) - COLORADO
- MY N!GGAZ LOVE DOUGH (BO DEAL FEAT. OJ DA JUICMAN) - ILLINOIS/GEORGIA
- COOL (SPADE FEAT. MIKE T) - NEBRASKA/COLORADO
- I'MA RISE (COWBOYZ) - COLORADO
- DEFINITION OF BALLIN' - (HAWKMAN AKA MR. MANNISH) - COLORADO
- TIL I CAN'T NO MORE (POSTA BOYZ FEAT. BRISCO) - FLORIDA
- NORTHSIDE (RICH THE FACTOR) - MISSOURI
- GRIND HOUSE (ROB BRUCE) - OHIO
- SLOW DOWN (GF FEAT. K.L.) - OKLAHOMA/TEXAS
- HOOD MONEY (NYKE LOC AKA NYKE NITTI FEAT. JULOX) - COLORADO/LOUISIANA
- BETTY CROCKER (PHILTHY RICH & STEVIE JOE FEAT. J.STALIN) - CALIFORNIA
- ROYALTY & LOYALTY (BC FEAT. YOUNG DOW & ANALIZA SLIM) - COLORADO
- RUBBERBAND KNOTS (L. DOT FEAT. KIA SHINE) - COLORADO/TENNESSEE
- NETWORKIN' (JIMATHEZ) - COLORADO
- HOLD IT (MR. MIDAS) - CALIFORNIA/COLORADO
NOTES: SOLD AS IS!!! PROMOTIONAL COPIES MAY BE/HAVE STICKERS, HOLE PUNCHED, STAMPED, CORNER OF ARTWORK CUT, SPINE NOTCHED, MISSING ARTWORK (FRONT AND/OR TRAY CARD), AND ETC. SOLD AS IS!!!